***In Store pick up only***
Welcome, you are looking at a really cool piece.
This is the Boss Katana 100 MKII Electric Guitar Modeling Amplifier.
Boss has been one of the leading effect pedal designers for decades.
It only makes sense, with so many companies putting models of their pedals into their amps, Boss would create their own modeling amplifier.
The Katana 100 is a powerhouse.
Starting off, you have 5 different amplifier types to choose from, each with 2 channels- everything from acoustic to 'brown sound' crunch, to full metal sustain.
You can dial in each to perfection using the Gain control and 3 band eq.
You can augment each of these using the 55 stellar Boss effects onboard, up to 15 per amp, and 5 can be used at a time.
Reverbs, Choruses, Delays, Flangers, Phasers, Wahs, and more are all right at your fingertips.
Of course, this is the computer age, and you can adjust every tone and effect to perfection right on your computer's desktop and save to the amp.
All of this tone runs at 100 watts to the onboard 12" speaker- for solid lows and cutting midrange.
Use the Power Control to dial this down to as low as .5 watts- perfect for quiet practicing and recording.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic), plus newly voiced variations for each
- Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in each
- Dedicated Pedal FX for foot-controlled wah and pedal bend
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio software for customizing your sound with over 60 different BOSS effects, channel and global EQs, adjustable routing, and much more
- Power Amp In for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Stereo Expand out to link with a second Katana MkII (100-watt models only)
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Three Cab Resonance options (Vintage, Modern, and Deep), selectable in BOSS Tone Studio
- Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
This is your chance to get your hands on an incredible modeling amp from one of the best names in effects- the Boss Katana 100.
We are an authorized Boss dealer.
Don't pass this by!!