New Instrument Rental: Trumpet
Students now have the option to rent a new, name brand instrument. At the end of the school year students will be given the option to purchase the instrument and the rental fee credited towards the purchase price.
- You will need to check off on our term & agreement checkbox in order to complete your order.
- At the conclusion of the school year, you will be given the option to purchase this instrument for the buyout price of $650.66 (includes tax).
Price Breakdown for new trumpet rental:
1st Year Rental Fee: $250.00
Maintenance Agreement: Included
Total (including tax): $271.56
Terms & Conditions:
- Rental agreement is a contract solely between All Music Inc. and renter listed above. By signing below, you accept all terms and conditions as set by All Music Inc.
- Rental agreement is for the listed Instrument only. No refund will be given if the agreement is terminated early.
- If the student switches instruments mid year, they may rent an instrument of equal or lesser value at no extra charge. Instruments of greater value can be rented
- Maintenance charge covers standard wear & tear which will be assessed by a technician. Maintenance does not cover lost or damaged parts. Repairs such as dents, bent keys, or missing parts such as end pins, valve parts, slides, key guards, and tuning pegs will be repaired or replaced at the renters expense.
- The Instrument listed below is to be returned in good condition(less standard wear & tear) on or before the due date listed below(return date). If the instrument is not returned/re-rented by the due date, a $2.00 per date late fee will be assessed. If the Instrument is not returned within 30 days after the due date, you are responsible for the full retail value of the instrument. You authorize All Music Inc. to charge your credit card listed above for any fees incurred.
- In event of theft, renter must provide a police report showing forced entry. Maintenance does not cover "mysterious disappearance from school room or lockers." If Instrument is lost, renter is responsible for the full retail cost of that Instrument. If the Instrument is lost/stolen, a new rental can be provided at a pro-rated price.